This is just going to be a short list of my favorite products this month. I may make this a monthly thing, just depends on the response!
- This is by far my favorite hair product right now! Anytime you see my hair curled, this is what I used! Plus, it works on long or short hair! My hair is suuuuper thick, so it usually takes an eternity to do my hair. With this, it takes a maximum of 30 minutes!! You can find this product here. It is a Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch tapered curling wand.
2. This is my go-to red lip color!! It is a deep red at first, so you can continue to apply it throughout the day if you prefer a deeper red, or as it wears it turns to a brighter red. I love both! What I love about this lipstick, is that it is also moisturizing! Most lipsticks usually dry your lips out. You can find this lipstick here. It is ‘Chili’ by MAC Cosmetics.
3. This is my absolute favorite candle scent!! It is a little bit winter-y, but I love it year-round. It is a very relaxing scent. Probably not for everybody, though! You can find the candle here, it is Fresh Balsam by White Barn/Bath & Body Works.
4. This drink is amazing!! You mix one scoop in 8 ounces of water and shake it up. It works as an energy drink for me. Anytime I have a slow morning, I fix a bottle of this and feel better almost instantly, plus it is rich in vitamins and amino acids! Advocare has 9 flavors of their Spark Energy drink, but my favorite is strawberry mango. You can find that here!
5. Lastly, while this is my diaper bag, It can function as an everyday bag, or a day-travel bag. There is so much room for my stuff along with Brooks’. I love the color (They have four other colors as well!), and it has the perfect amount of pockets! It is also extremely durable! This is the Little Unicorn Marindale Backpack in Pomegranate, and you can find it here!